Saturday, August 15, 2009

Touched

It was really nice hanging out and talking to my dearest friend recently. We've both been very busy and when the opportunity came to hang out at her new place, it was great! :) It had been fun playing with her daughters too :) Her youngest is just super duper adorable. Missed them tonnes. When her eldest offered to give me a sticker and when I'd selected one of the smallest one, she'd said that it was too small and she gave me one of the biggest one. I was so touched.

It was fun talking about general stuff and some catching up too. I aspire to be like her. She's my role model.

It was time to put her daughters to bed and she tucked them in and hugged them. It was so sweet. Then her eldest asked her if I could do the same to them, ie to tuck them in and hug them. I was moved to tears. Her eldest had asked even though they had come up to me and hugged me prior to going to bed. I was really touched. :) It was fun and an experience to tuck them in and gave them a hug before they zzz. It was an indescribable feeling :) I love them all so much !

The night had ended well with the emotional strings fully tugged.

No comments: