Monday, August 10, 2009

Just realised

I just realised that I am sensing my emotions better nowadays ... Perhaps it's good that I am saying them all out here. When I read some of the more recent posts, the most recent one being after the wedding and that I was close to tears. The next day, the tears fell.

Maybe I should not have even requested for the connection. Perhaps I did that as I didn't want you to worry anymore and to stop sending me the e-cards. I don't know. I feel like telling you, stay out of my life , completely. I will look you up when I am ready. Just leave me alone already.

I feel like deleting the connection. I don't know if I should tell you. I feel so silly. I shouldn't have done it in the first place. I wish you'd sms me to ask me out. I don't think it will ever happen though. I know that it will never be the same again.

No comments: