Sunday, July 19, 2009

Reality

I have not stopped loving you. The pain is definitely a lot less nowadays as compared to the emotional turmoil of the past. I know that you're happier with where you are now. I don't think you'd be happy if you'd stayed on.

I have to accept the fact that I still care for you and to care for you from afar as we will never be together.

I need to move on with my life.

I want to move on.

Yes, other things are keeping me occupied. It has yet to stop me from completely thinking about you. I don't think I will ever forget the past.

I want to embrace the past and accept that it is part of me, instead of wishing it never happened. It was a good thing that it happened as I know what happiness means. To spend time with someone I care about. I want to accept that it can never happen for us.

I want to find other alternatives.

No comments: