Sunday, July 26, 2009

This week

This week has been a really really STRESSFUL week. 2 highly stressful presentations, one on Friday and one on Sunday. Cracked my head to ensure that the presentations were good and clear.

The one on Friday went really well.

The one on Sunday went well too. Quite a number came up to me and said to me "Well done !" Really happy to hear the comments. Other comments included "Eloquent" "Confident" "Handled the questions well" "Professional". Am really really really happy with how it turned out. The oral presentation went 2nd prize!! Yay !!! Such happiness. I was already very happy when I'd ended and had received the compliments ! :)

I wouldn't say that it has been an easy week. It has been highly challenging. Broke down a few times prior to this week. Am only glad that my hard efforts had paid off.

Even though I didn't win the first prize, I am happy with myself. I have given it my best. Perhaps this is the lesson for me .. to always give my best. The outcome is secondary. Had I not given my best, I would have wondered what if. There is nothing I would want to change as to how I'd prepared for this. I gave it my all, if not more.

Hope to get a good sleep tonight.

No comments: