Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Anger

The only thing I feel now is anger. So much anger!! I feel like screaming my lungs out. I thought I'd always done more. I don't know.

Another thing that I need to distance myself more such that I remain objective. I feel that I'm partially blinded now.

I am amazed at the similarities. It is just so uncanny. However I need to remember that there is one main difference, the present will never hurt me like how the past had done. Not that it was the fault of the past. 2 hands are required to clap. One is black and one is white. I need to remember that.

I do recognize that I am easily distracted and less focused nowadays. I need to get back my focus. I should not be considering such stuff. Perhaps all this is triggered due to my yearning for the past once more.

No comments: