Saturday, October 17, 2009

Will history repeat?

I feel that I am the same way with the present that I have been with you. Exactly the same. I need to take a step back and draw my boundaries even further. Was trying to explain earlier on. I feel that I am at my wits end. I really have done all that I can. Sometimes I feel like I have disappointed the present. That I am not good enough.

I was on the verge of tears. I told myself to not feel anything and to seek further clarification.

However I could not take it anymore and asked for it to be re-done. I had no time to re-write it myself. I don't think I am that good to be handling it this way. I don't know.

I am at a loss as to what to do. I don't know if it's a case of getting too close too quickly.

I was greatly affected during and after the conversation. My emotions are more involved in this than the previous. Greatly affected. I think the tears will fall soon.

I fear what has happened.

No comments: