Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stunned by the remark

I was stunned by the remark. I know that I'd glared when that remark was passed. I was also a little uncomfortable. I don't know if I'd just brushed it off lightly. I should have addressed it there and then. I should have asked the basis for that remark. It was really strange. I don't know.

I know that the present is not like you. I know that the present will not allow me to even play with fire. There are just so many similarities that I am at a loss for times.

I just need to be more mindful.

I know that I'm very happy nowadays. And that is a cause for concern cos there have been many a times when I've remarked to myself that you rarely come to mind or that you seem like a very distant past as I've found a replacement ... And I fear what that means. I need to face up to it and do what ever it takes such that history does not repeat itself. For if it does, the consequences will be too huge to pay. It will be worse this time around as so many more things are at stake.

A part of me also feels a little down as I don't like what's going to happen soon ...

No comments: