Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wondering ...

I wonder what will happen ... I wish I have a crystal ball that can tell me .... I hope for the best ...

I was stunned by what I'd heard today. Her senses are so strong that it's scary. I don't know what to say or to tell her. She knows me well enough to know the answer. I don't think I can act blur in front of her. She knows me so so so well that it's scary as well. With you, I'd spent so much time and that's why you know me well. Even then, I don't think you know me as well as she did within the same duration of time. She's so accurate in so many things that it's scary ...

I don't want to face up to reality. A part of me is still hoping against hope ... though it's starting to fade away as each day comes. I don't know what will happen. I don't want to think about it ... Whatever happens happens ...

However a part of me feels like I must do something about it ... I cannot just sit back ... I will await the decision and if I disagree, I will voice out ... Pls give me the strength to do so ...

No comments: