Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blissfully happy

I had been blissfully happy the past couple of weeks. I was on cloud 9. I was really really happy. I thought that I was just in a good mood. On further reflection, I know why I had been feeling so. As reality sets in, I am in pain. I need to face up to reality. I recall since it first began.

I remembered the remarks by 001. I remembered my first thoughts "You mean it's so obvious?" I should have done something about it then. I thought that I could control myself better this time round. I thought that I'd learnt from my mistakes. I fear not. Perhaps that was why I'd felt really terrible on Friday. The happy exterior was to hide a pained interior.

For the most parts, I am upset with myself for I have fallen for you.

I need to get myself out of this.

No comments: