Monday, October 27, 2008

Dressing Up

It was great fun dressing up. Though I think I looked a little unflattering, it had been fun and I'd enjoyed myself. I am glad that of late, things have been good and I have been feeling happy rather than sad, upset and angry. I just hope it is not because of your sms. It would be terrible if your sms is the one that has led me to being happy. I don't deny that during the holidays or at night, I wish we were hanging out. I am still not there yet. Nonetheless, I am feeling good, despite the sore legs :)

D&D had been fabulous! When we went out for drinks after that, it was nice too. It was good hanging out with them. It had also been interesting to observe.

I am also glad that despite the few hours of sleep, I'd managed to get up to go for the Great Eastern 10KM run. Am also glad for the fine weather and that I had managed to jog the whole stretch despite some obstacles. It felt good to have completed it.

A part of me wished that you are still a part of my life. Yes, in a way, you are right now. Even through your absence, I have weaved you in still as I still miss you. Somehow I feel that I am slowly letting go now.

No comments: