Sunday, October 19, 2008

Still a long road ahead

The road ahead is still long
The extreme tiredness could not even numb the feelings that jumped out
Sadness ensues

I don't know why but I caught a glimpse and saw your good friend walk by that day
Then later on, I saw you walking next to your good friend as both of you walked by the meeting room
I don't understand how I could make out that it was you and your good friend that had walked by
Why was it that I did not miss that? Why was it that I saw both of you

Even though I did not see your face, I saw your good friend
Based on the appearance from the back and judgement, I am certain that it was you
Both of you seemed to be walking hurriedly
Why was this the case? Was it such that I will not see both of you

I don't know if it will be better if someone had called me at that point in time and that I had to go out to answer the call
It would have been interesting if I had been on the phone and both of you had walked by
I would have been terribly shaken

I didn't even have to actually see both of you but it was enough to throw me off
I was in a foul mood after that
When will that straight line ever come
Why am I still so rattled and so affected

It is truly a vast comparison
I know it is no point wishing that it will all simply go away
Once I have completely let you go, I will make that leap

I need to keep myself occupied to forget you completely

No comments: