Thursday, October 30, 2008

Feels odd

I was transferring the D&D photos when I saw the photos that had been taken during the scuba diving trip. When I came across our shots, it felt so surreal to me. It has been ages since I had last met up with you and when I saw our photos, it brought back memories.

I have been through ups and downs in this whole journey. I wouldn't say I feel nothing at all now. I still feel something but whatever it is, it is a whole lot less. I seriously hope I am letting go more and faster now. It is good to have stayed away from you. I feel better and happier.

I know I was happy with you and the happiness then is different from the happiness now. Maybe it's the serenity now that makes the difference. The lack of the emotional roller-coaster is still something I am getting use to.

I know I have gotten much closer to a few more friends and I am grateful. The recent past events have been wonderful too.

No comments: