Sunday, May 24, 2009

What will happen?

I wish I could meet up with you tomorrow. I just feel like looking you up tomorrow. Of course, I'm assuming you're still there. Sigh. I wish the part of me that remembers the lousy days is stronger and louder. I need to remember the painful days of sorrow. I need to remember the day when I said that I needed a time out. I need to remember the pain as you left that night, the pain as you walked out the door, which was your last day. I no longer have such lows. I need to remember the craziness of being so blinded that I didn't see anything else.

I wish you would walk up to me to ask me if I'm free. I know that that will never happen.

In my fantasy world, I will get royce chocs and a very pretty and bouquet of flowers from you.

ARGH !!!! I JUST WANT TO LOOK FOR YOU TOMORROW !!!!

No comments: