Monday, April 5, 2010

Distance

I feel the distance growing longer and longer. Perhaps I am being too sensitive. Perhaps I am asking for too much and asking for more than expected.

I remembered the days when we were close and we'd shared a great deal. Nowadays, even the physical distance is far apart. Even when we stand or walk, it's far apart. Perhaps she feels emotionally awkward. Sometimes I feel sad. It feels like a rejection. I don't intend for her to replace you at all, not in that manner. This is driving me nuts.

I feel like I have yet to let go of the past. I am reminded of so many things of the past. I like what I saw on someone's status, ie Forgiveness does not mean forgetting the past but extending the future. I need to remember that I will never forget the past. However I need to let go of it.

As for the current, I don't know. I feel at a loss. I just want to just let go. I need to ask for advice.

No comments: