Sunday, April 25, 2010

I wonder what happened

I wonder what happened.

She had looked out of sorts this week. I know that I need to leave her alone such that she grows. At the same time, I feel that I want to make sure she's okay. I know that her start to pre-reg had been a tough one. It looks like it is the same for her journey as a pharmacist. I know that the challenges will make her a stronger person. I just wonder what had happened.

As I left for home on Friday, she was at the corner. The conversation looked serious. I wonder what happened. I had called her and she sounded really off. I hope you are fine. I hope that you are enjoying your holiday and the company of your close friends.

I don't think she will share with me what had happened. I don't know if I should let go.

No comments: