Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Freaking tired

I am so tired. I don't want to do this anymore. I am sick and tired of everything. I really don't want to do anything anymore. So pls stop asking me for anything. I don't know. I freaking don't know. I am tired of thinking through everything in totality. I am really really tired. The irony is that if I were to take leave or a short break, work is piling up for me to clear. As that is the case, I'd rather not take a break.

I don't know if it's because she will be leaving. I feel like a complete failure. The lives of people whom I could touch on are all leaving. I feel really upset and I feel like crap.

The other thing that is bothering me is that after she has gotten her license, all that she ever comes to me for is to take leave. I feel like ... huh, what happened? Perhaps I am being too sensitive. Maybe she is busy with the transition and many many things happening in her life. However, it's like a complete change. It is times like this that I want to disappear and like whatever.

No comments: