Saturday, April 10, 2010

Great dinner

I had a great dinner last night with 001. It was fun talking to her and just chatting. At the end of it, we were just discussing some stuff and I guessed my fatigue showed. Our opinions differed and I felt really stupid for saying out aloud my opinions. I felt small and stupid and I dont have what it takes to be successful. I can very easily understand the need to be switched off and to be lazy. I sometimes wish that my brain would stop thinking as there are just so many things to do. She on the other hand, cannot imagine what it's like to switch off. I have a feeling that it would be the same for my junior and for that I feel inferior, that I am not good enough.

Somehow the mood got lighter towards the end. I think she was just amused at some of the stuff it had led to. The night ended on a good note! :)

I wish we could have more of such dinners. Somehow I just feel that it's nicer

No comments: