Sunday, April 18, 2010

Things happen for a reason

I know it takes awhile before believing that things happen for a reason. For a GOOD reason ... The recents events have made me strongly believe in this a whole lot more.

I was greatly upset when I'd heard that you'd joined another institution to do IT. I was really really upset. When I think about it further, I knew that there was no way that I could work with you as the feelings were still there, even though not much. It would interfere with work.

When I wondered why is it that the current one didn't want to do IT, I knew that she is not interested, especially in pushing things further.

When I wondered why the other one left, I do think now that it is not meant to be. She doesn't mean a damn thing that she says. All rubbish and All lip service !! What a betrayal !

From how I see things are going, things are looking up. I trust that COO will see that she is right for us and for the role. I hope an offer is made on the spot and she says yes. I am happy that a senior is joining us. I am also afraid as I am her junior. It feels weird to be delegating tasks to a senior. On a flip side, it means more things can be achieved. The pie is big enough for the 2 of us. More things can be achieved for the patients now ... A whole lot more !!!!

There will also be a junior who will be coming in soon who is interested in this. I would like to groom and mentor him. Hopefully he's the protege that I have been waiting for ...

No comments: