Friday, September 12, 2008

1 year ago

It was exactly one year ago when the torrent of emotions poured out. Swinging from anger to pain and from love to hate. Those were definitely tough times. It has lessened greatly now. I believe that I deserve better than the past. It was so not worth it. When I was looking forward to run into you last week and when nothing happened, I was really upset. It affected me greatly. It hit me strongly that the swinging of emotions is so unnecessary. I finally understood what it meant to feel better and that there was no need to go through that low periods and the pain of missing you. I need to get my life in order without you in it. I am almost there.

I am thankful for the support of my friends, especially 2 wonderful friends. Without their encouraging words, it would have been tough for me to get this far. I am glad.

There have been many other things happening and I need to focus on that.

Nonetheless, I hope you are doing fine.

No comments: