Tuesday, September 2, 2008

10 days to last year

It will be 10 days to last year when the torrent of emotions came pouring in. I can still remember the pain and the heart ache that I had felt. It was as though it was yesterday. I can't believe that I am no longer going through that emotional cycle now. Yes, I still feel the pain but less. A good friend once said at the end of this all, I will be better even though I may not be happier. I find it odd that I will be better but not happy but these two do not necessarily come together. At the back of my mind, I still wonder how you are and how you are getting along. I can't believe that you have spent more time at where you are now than previously.

I would be lying if I said I don't miss you. I still do. I don't know whether to hope to run into you this friday. I have painted this picture whereby should I start talking to you, I will just break down in front of you. However I don't think that will happen as I have too much pride.

No comments: