Friday, September 12, 2008

Satisfaction

It felt good when a close friend/boss commented that I had done a great job with the presentation that day. I need to be able to accept compliments graciously and also realize that there is room for further improvement. Nonetheless, it felt nice to hear those compliments such as it was unexpected that I will deliver such a presentation, to have displayed such level of maturity, to have that thought process, i had kept at the back of my mind what the audience needed to know, i had done a better job and that she felt that she had learnt more from me than the actual presenter.

It was such a wonderful feeling. That feeling of a job well done (even though I don't always handle presentations as part of work) is good. Am glad that the feeling of satisfaction from work is coming back to me.

I had ended off on a high note that day.

No comments: