Saturday, September 27, 2008

Still wondering

I wonder where you were last night. I saw that you had an activity on facebook in the morning. Does that mean you were not working? When it rains in the morning, I wonder how do you get to work? I remembered you mentioning that you didn't quite like it when it rained and you had go to to work. I wonder how you got to work yesterday. I wonder if a good friend of yours gave you a ride to work. I wonder how much longer it will take before I am completely over you. How have you been? This is still being conjured up in my mind, whereby when I call you, I'll hear your caring voice at the end of the line and I will simply melt. I still miss you and I am aching to see you again. However when I imaginet that, I see it as being awkward at my end and I will not know how to be a friend to you. I still miss you so so much.

No comments: