Monday, September 15, 2008

Letters

I wonder what was your reaction when I'd smsed to say that I'll just pass it to the staff to pass to you. I wonder if you were looking forward to meeting up with me today. A part of me wished that you were looking forward to seeing me. However I have this feeling that it does not make a difference to you. I wonder if your hands were shaking when you saw the ziplock and had seen that there was a hand-written note for you. I wonder what went through your mind as you were opening up the note. I wished I could have mentioned that I missed you and wanted to see you again. My pride prevented me from saying all that and to just be as cold as I could be. I wished I could have somehow run into you today. I know it is for the better that I don't run see you. I still miss you.

I miss you.

No comments: