Sunday, June 22, 2008

Frustration

I am frustrated and irritated. I thought the holiday in Bangkok would help to take my mind off things. Unfortunately, it was only slightly better. I still could not help but think of you. I miss you so much. Being with you makes me happy. It has been some time since I had last met up with you. I am just going crazy inside. I feel like calling you and talking to you. I miss your caring voice. I miss you caring for me. I wish I could meet up with you soon and have dinner with you to just catch up with you. I wonder how you have been. It makes me happy to see you happy. Initially I was ok at the thought of not having you in my life. Now I am not so sure, which makes this even more painful. I am glad work will be so busy that it will occupy my mind. However when work ends, emptiness creeps in. I just feel like smashing my phone such that I am no longer contactable by anyone.

No comments: