Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Letter

Dear XXX,

I will be disappearing. Maybe it will be for 6 months, maybe more. I don't know. But I know that I will need to disappear. For my sanity and ultimately, my happiness. I apologize for being a lousy friend much earlier on when I didn't agree to your detachment period. I was selfish. I am now being selfish again by letting you know that I am going to disappear.
To be honest, I hate you right now. I am really really upset with the recent events or non-events.
Anyway, I am returning you your things.
I hope that when I have settled my issues, we can resume our friendship from where it was left off.
I wish other options exist. I can't think of anything else. I am still struggling and the only option is to disappear.
I am sorry.
Thank you for your friendship, spending time with me when you can and encouraging me and being patient with me. Thanks to you, I now want to lead a healthy and active lifestyle.
Thank you.

Auf Wiedersehn

No comments: