Monday, June 16, 2008

Wound

How ironic. The physical wound that happened on that day coincided with a decision made. If only a different decision was made. Events would have turned out differently. It is definitely eating me inside now that I know why the request was made. How stupid can I be? Enough is enough.

The physical wound and pain is a reminder of the inner turmoil. I am numbing out the inner turmoil. I am glad that I have the physical wound and pain to remind me of the decision I am going to make.

I AM GOING TO DISAPPEAR!!!

Damn it, you will be someone else's problem. You have so many friends anyway to take care of you, to keep you company and to hang out with you. I am also sure you have someone to drive you to work and back etc.

I AM CUTTING YOU OUT OF MY LIFE!!!

AUF WIEDERSEHN!!!!!

No comments: