Sunday, June 29, 2008

Project Disappearance

Project Disappearance

Objective: To let go of the past and to be on the path to true happiness as I deserve better.

Background: I have been swinging from being ok to not being ok. I have been sad and I have been happy. I cannot hang around for drips of happiness. I need happiness that will last much much longer. I need someone to care about me to the same extent as I care about this other person. For the short moment of highs that I get, I live through long periods of terrible lows. Remember the stinging remarks. I do not deserve that. I need time to heal, just like the wound on my leg.

Method: Cut off contact COMPLETELY for x months or years or indefinitely.

Outcome: To be able to just see you as just a friend and nothing more. To feel NOTHING when I see you and C together. To feel NOTHING when I see you and another person together. To LIVE in the present.

No comments: