Saturday, July 5, 2008

Focusing on the big picture

Time and again, I am reminded to focus on the big picture. A few things at work have happened. Of course I still have yet to truly heal. Each time an obstacle comes along the way, I feel like giving up. When I internalise that I should look at the big picture, it helps a great deal.

After getting the talking to and realising a few things along the way, I want to focus on these things
- to be a good preceptor
- to ensure that the preparation for the new hospital is well taken care off
- to ensure that when the doors for the new hospital open, what I can do in my capacity has ensured as much as possible the vision that has been shared
- to ensure my sis does well
- to ensure my bro gets a job he wants
- to ensure my family is doing good
- to run 20km at the standard chartered marathon end of year

No comments: