Friday, July 25, 2008

Wondering

I wonder if you miss me in the slightest bit. It is truly painful that I am going through such a painful phase and you are not in the slightest bit affected. Not that I am wishing pain for you butI wish you miss me slightly. I see that you are using the things that I have bought for you. I wonder if you wonder when is it that I will call you to tell you that I am now fine. When I see that you met up with your friends, my immediate thoughts were why are you not meeting up with me. Then I remembered that I needed time out from you.

Work is in shambles right now. I see my dream going up in smoke. When I took the time-out from you, at least I had work to rely on. Now I don't even have that. I don't know what I need to do already. I am at a total loss. I am so tempted to call you, to hear your caring voice at the other end. I miss you so much.

No comments: