Saturday, July 5, 2008

I have had enough

When I returned you the money for the show yesterday, I was not prepared for the 2 shocks, to see your friend next to you and to realise that I could not get you on the hp because she was on the line with your hp.

After I had parked my car and walked in to look for you, I had called you to ask you where you were. When you didn't pick up the call, I had thought you were busy dispensing. As I was walking along the corridor, I saw 2 figures walking in my direction. I truly did not recognise that it was you until very much nearer. Of course I knew who was besides you. Who else can it be? When I saw that she was on the hp, I did not think much of it. I was trembling when I was returning you the money. Perhaps it was just me but I thought I felt that it was quite odd to pretend that things are ok. I guess you were trying to make things as normal as possible. I was counting the money and making sure that it was correct. I was trying very hard to be nonchalant. Imagine my shock when your friend passed the hp back to you. No wonder I could not get you. She was on your hp. My immediate thoughts were why was she using your hp? Was it something that you couldnt handle? When you had then asked if I had miss-called you, I said yeah. When you said that you guys were going for lunch, I said ok. After saying our goodbyes, I had then walked off in a purposeful manner towarads OP as I wanted to see the self-reg kiosk there. I am glad that I did not break down at all. I am truly glad to be in my logical manner.

Nonetheless, I am glad that I have given you back your money. It was at the back of my mind incessantly.

It was nice seeing you again. You looked good in pink.

A part of me wished that you will miss me or that you will break down at being treated in such a casual manner.

No comments: