Monday, July 28, 2008

You'll always be special to me

I wish you were with me today. I would have thoroughly enjoyed my time. I have always had fun and have enjoyed myself each time I spend my time with you. The weather has been nice today. If only you could be on leave, we could have gone cycling at east coast and then take a walk and then have lunch/dinner. It was a really quite lazy afternoon.
When I reminisce about the past, it feels like it was only yesterday. There were such happy wonderful memories. I wish you were with me. I miss you so so much. With work being less than great, I want to meet up with you. I feel like a double whammy is thrown at me. It is so painful and so tough to get up right now. I just want to wallow in my misery. I know I cannot allow for that to happen. Not at work at least. There are still so many things to do and I want to see them through.
At times, I feel that since work is not going so good, let me meet up with you already. I have enough misery. Let me just meet up with you to alleviate the pain and suffering. I just want to meet up with you. I just want to hear your caring voice at the end of the line. I have missed your caring ways and your closeness with me. Where did all that go? I wish time stopped on that wonderful days after the JP Morgan Run. I wish that continued. I really don't care what others would think. However I don't think you will be happy that way.
I just want you to be happy. It hurts that I am not the one who can provide you with happiness.
I miss you. I just want to meet up with you.
Please help me end the pain already. I need you so badly. Please let me just run into you such that I can just get a glimpse. I miss you.

No comments: