Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekends are tough

I miss you so much. It hits me really badly on weekends. I still remember the times that we'd spent together on weekends. It was so enjoyable. With you, I only remember the good times. I don't recall the unpleasantness so vividly. With you out of my life has been a tough decision I had to make. I still wonder what is the difference between being miserable then and being miserable now. At least I was happier previously. I know I need to do this to get better. The wound on my leg has yet to heal completely. If this takes so long, what more the heart. I don't even know if I will have sorted this out by end of the year. It is still so very painful. I had cried last night. I have been suppressing my feelings for this week. Being busy at work has helped but weekends are tough.

I miss you.

No comments: