Friday, May 16, 2008

Dawn of My New Day

Dawn comes to my life
It is a new day
The air is brisk and fresh
The sky is clear
I am filled with reverence
All my yesterdays are gone
I do not attempt to resurrect them
I allow this day to unfold without their interference
The sun lights the way
It glows forth and warms my soul
I feel energized and prepared
This day will be a good one
There is nothing that can change that
I breathe in the gift of life
And acknowledge the moment
The silence is overwhelming
Its peacefulness contrasts the world
Their chaos is their own
Here in the dawn of my new day
There is no chaos in my world
I am free
There is no other sensation
Purity of this freedom is everywhere

Poetry by Engtovo - January 22, 2005


A close friend shared this with me. Love this!

No comments: