Friday, May 23, 2008

Priorities

What a terrible end to the day. I was so looking forward to it. However imagine my surprise when I saw someone else. It triggered me again. I completely ignored it and just went ahead. We didn't even have dinner at the end of it. Today was my sister's birthday. Instead of spending it with her, I chose to do something else. Where are my priorities? I should have made a firm stand and decided on other options. How stupid can I be? Time and again, I make the same stupid mistake. When will I ever learn?

When I got back, my sis was not even in my room. My sis was running a high fever. How upsetting.

I am now having a headache, perhaps from the lack of sleep. I am also irritated as it was just a horrible night. It triggered me. I feel angry and upset. I feel like crying but no tears fall.

I shall just busy myself with work and focus on that. What will it take to completely turn off the heart? Am I numb now or am I suppressing so much?

I have not heard much from you ever since. You seem so far away. I have got to stop comparing with the past. The past is just that, the past.

When I reflect on my recent past actions, how stupid can I get. Truly when will I ever learn? What will it take before I learn from my stupidity?

It has been a horrible end to a day.

No comments: