Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Many surprises

I have received many wonderful surprises since last Monday. I am truly touched and feel blessed to have such wonderful friends and great family. It has been so much fun since Monday. However something is still missing and I know what this is. When I reflect, I am amazed at what I have received this past few days. I have given little to this group of people, yet I have received tonnes. However with you, I have given so much and yet it does not match. I know it is my own doing of giving so much to you when I know you will not reciprocate. This shall not be about you.

I was really moved by the surprise dinner today. I really did not expect it. I thought it was just so coincidental that it was after my birthday. It has been awhile since the group of us went out for a fun dinner, instead of always discussing about work during dinner. When I had received a hand-made necklace as a gift, i was so moved that I didnt know what to do. I was stunned. I had received many nice small little touches all over, I am so touched. It has been a great day!

No comments: