Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Surprise

What a surprise! I had received chocolates in the morning from someone whom I was training. It was highly unexpected. What a wonderful surprise! I was so touched and it made my day, especially after a terrible Sunday. The day went really went from there. I'd "run" into someone I knew at the office as well and she'd wished me in advance. How sweet! I am not even close to her and she remembered. I was so moved. To end the day, I had a good session with my students and had enjoyed my session with them. To top off the day, I had dinner and movie with a friend who was always keen to share. It was an entertaining night indeed! I had received a dinner treat and it was wonderful! It was all so unexpected. All these made me realize that I have been putting all my time and effort in the wrong places. It was highly unbalanced. It is time to put the balance in place.

I am grateful to have such wonderful friends and colleagues. I feel so blessed. Despite the setback which I am trying to overcome, these wonderful happenings made me see the blessings I have long ignored.

It has been a great day !

No comments: