Sunday, May 25, 2008

Perception

I can feel the tears coming on again. Now I truly understand what it means whereby perception is stronger than reality. I was or am living in my own world. Everyone else saw what was happening. Everyone except for me. Well perhaps not everyone but those close to me saw it. They've even told me what I had to do. I did and I thought I was all right. Then I went back and greed took over. I wanted more. Things were moving so fast that it has reached to this state now. There were some points in time when I felt that something was not quite right. I refused to heed those warning signals. I just went straight past them, thinking I could handle the danger ahead. Alas, it has exploded in my face.

It truly hurts right now. I don't feel like doing anything.

No comments: