Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wishes

I wish you were with me today. At the end of the day, i wished we were together. The weather was nice after the rain. I wished we had gone night cycling. I miss you. This whole cycle is eating me. I wish i had completely recovered. Each time I look at it, feelings and emotions are evoked. There are times when I don't feel a thing as I focus on other things. There are times when it hits me and it is truly painful.
i didn't get my wish fulfilled. I know it will never come true but i wished that perhaps, we could have spent some time today. Today was all right but I don't know for how long I can carry on like this.

I can hardly wait for 9th June 2008. It will mark my new beginning and quest towards freedom and happiness.

PS: I wonder if I have ever seen you as a friend.

No comments: