Friday, November 7, 2008

Argh

Argh!!!! I didn't think that you'd be going tomorrow. I thought you'd have gone for the other one. I was so sure that you would not be coming for this. Now that I know that you're gonna be there, I am getting all excited. I am looking forward to meeting up with you and my heart is racing. I can feel the excitement building up all over again. However I know what comes after the excitement. Terrible terrible low period. And I don't want to go through that again. I don't. I am so sick and tired of going through that. I am at a stage whereby I am so much better and I feel happy. I don't want to have to trudge through the unhappiness and spiraling downwards out of control.

ARRRRGGGHHHH !!!! What should I do? I really thought I was getting much better but I don't think much has changed.

No comments: