Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chill it ... Take care

Bloody hell. What do you mean by that "Chill it ... Take care" My pride is hurt and my ego is wounded. I never wanted you to know that I am still vulnerable. You may have guessed it but I didn't want to affirm your postulations. I am damn pissed that I couldn't have painted a better image or picture of myself. I blame you for the misery I am in right now. I hate you so so so so much right now. I feel like taking your racket and just giving it back to you NOW. Following that, I will then tell it to your face that I don't think I can ever be your friend. Even when I am ok, I fear that I may be triggered again. I don't know when I will ever go back to being your friend again. Perhaps by that time, it would be so long that we would have drifted apart and our paths will never cross again. I just feel like returning your racket to you now. Damn you !!!!! Damn you !!!!

No comments: