Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chewing on it

I was caught off guard when my dear close friend asked me if I had thought about her reply. As I was talking about work, I thought it was work related. When I realized that she was referring to you, I was surprised. I had then replied what I had thought about your reply. Things are beginning to be clearer to me. I had then asked her what made her bring up the subject. She had mentioned that there was just something about the reply that she wanted to talk to me about but she couldn't put her finger to it. After much chewing, it hit her yesterday. She had told me that she must tell me about it. I may not have gotten exactly the same thing but the essence is there.

I deserve better than what you have provided thus far. Your actions have proven to me who my real friends are. I am ashamed that I have taken them for granted. I have never treasured them enough. This ends now.

No comments: