Monday, November 10, 2008

Reflection

My life was once good with you in it. Or so I thought. I have now come to realize that my life is actually better WITHOUT you in it. I don't feel like crap. I don't feel angry. I don't feel sad. I am more at peace. I am happier. I know what it feels like to be happy without you in my life. I was there. I will get there once again. I need to get you out of my system. I need to forget you. I need to forget the past. The past has passed and it shall just be memories at best. My friendship with you ends now. What is best for me is for me to walk away from this friendship. To walk away from you. It is going to hurt even more now. I wonder if a small part of me is yearning what 001 said. I cannot deny that yes, a small part of me is desiring that. I just thought that that part had been getting smaller and smaller. It needs to disappear. That part needs to be removed completely. 20% is not good enough. Not even 0.05%. It has to be 0%. 0%. Absolutely NOTHING. Only then will I be on the road to recovery. Sigh. The worse thing is you don't even give a damn at all. Why am I then wasting my time and energy on this? ARGH !!!!
I know what I need to do.
1) Return your racket
2) Ensure that your letter is no longer sent to my place
3) Ensure that all your things have been returned to you.
4) Walk away from you and this friendship

No comments: