Monday, November 3, 2008

End of this week

It will be your birthday at the end of this week. I wonder if you are planning a big party. I know the last time you were thinking of throwing a party and you were asking me if I'd go if you held it in certain places. I am touched that you had asked me the last time. Somehow I always feel special with you.

I don't know what are your plans. I don't know if I would be disappointed and heart-broken if you didn't ask me but your good friend was there instead. I don't know if I should wish you. A part of me really is too tired to bother about this right now but there is still this small part of me that is asking all these questions and thinking about you still.

I just wish that I can completely forget you soon and fast as I am tired of living my life this way.

Somehow, I have been happy of late. I don't know why. I only hope it is because I am letting go.

No comments: