Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting up after falling

Had gone jogging today. Felt good, am glad I had gone. I was so irritated with myself at not having gone jogging and training for the 20km. I have no idea how I am going to pull this one off. My legs are so tired now. Towards the end of the jog, I had fallen not once but twice, one on each leg. As I approached anchorpoint, I must have been rather tired or I had gotten lazy. I must have also leaned forward too much. I had fallen. Am glad it is only a slight graze. I can feel the blue black developing though. Not long after, there must have been uneven ground and I missed my footing again and fell to my left. Am glad that I didn't sprain my ankle. I would have been super duper upset if I could not go jogging for the next couple of weeks. Am also glad that despite all these falls, I managed to get up and continued jogging as though nothing had happened. Am glad to have made it through.

Am so exhausted now. I wish I can fall asleep. However I am wide awake. Argh !!!

No comments: